November 8 & 9, 2014
Alameda County Fairgrounds
4501 Pleasanton Ave, Pleasanton, CA 94566
Event Contact Information:
- Goodguys Office Phone: (925) 838-9876
- Fairgrounds in Pleasanton Phone: (925) 426-7600
- Alameda County Fairgrounds Website
- Click Here For A Facility Map (PDF) (Coming Soon)
- Saturday, November 8 - 8:00am to 4:00pm
- Sunday, November 9 - 8:00am to 4:00pm
Spectator Admission & Pricing
- General Admission (ages 13+) - $17.00
- Kids Admission (ages 7-12) - $6.00
- Kids (ages 6 & under) - FREE
- Parking - $8.00 fee charged by Fairgrounds
- Military Personnel – Show your active or retired military ID for $5 off your General Admission ticket!
- Over 2,500 American made and/or powered Hot Rods, Customs, Classics, Muscle Cars and Trucks of all years
- Veterans Day Celebrations All Weekend Long
- Indoor Car Show
- Goodguys Autocross
- Vendor & Manufacturer Exhibits
- Swap Meet
- AutoTrader Classics Cars 4 Sale Corral
- Model & Pedal Car Show
- Goodgals Arts & Crafts Gallery
- Free Kids Entertainment - Revell Model Car Make n’ Take, PPG Kids Coloring Contest, Clowns & More!
- Pinstripers Brush Bash & Silent Auction
- Specialty Sales Classics Pick
- Goodguys Gazette Pick
- Goodguys Pick
Special Parking Areas
- YoungGuys/Gals presented by Jet-Hot Performance Coatings
- Trick Truck Corral
- Saturday, 11/8 – 9:00am to Noon & 1:00pm to 4:00pm
- Sunday, 11/9 - 8:00am to Noon
- Click Here For More Details About Goodguys AutoCross
VEHICLE REGISTRATION INFORMATION:
“Show & Shine” Pre-Registration
To display your vehicle at a Goodguys Get-Together event, you do not need to be a Goodguys Member*. For all years of American made and/or powered vehicles, we offer the opportunity for you to participate in and display your vehicle at the show with a “Show & Shine Registration” good for both days of the event. Your registration comes with space to display your vehicle as well as a Goodguys Goodie Bag, 2 adult weekend tickets to the show, Children’s Passes, the opportunity to participate in Goodguys AutoCross, a chance to win a Goodguys Award and more! And if you register before pre-registration ends on 10/24/14, you’ll save $10 OFF the At-Event price!*
* In order to pre-register and save $10 Off the At-Event price, you must be a current Goodguys Gold or Silver Member.
You can sign-up to become a member for as little as $20 (Silver Membership) or $35 (Gold Membership). Your Goodguys membership not only gets you 12 monthly digital or hard-copy issues of the Goodguys Gazette Magazine, it also gets you loads of exclusive Goodguys Members-Only benefits and perks including discounts on car registrations and merchandise, access to the Goodguys “Good Deal” Member Discount Program, a personalized ID card and more! CLICK HERE TO BECOME A MEMBER or call (925) 838-9876.
* Please Note: Online Pre-Registration closes at midnight on 10/24/14 (2 weeks prior to the event).
“At-Event” Vehicle Registration
If you miss the Pre-Registration cut-off date for this event, which is 10/24/14, don’t worry… you can still register your vehicle the weekend of the show at the Fairgrounds in Pleasanton during the following hours:
SWAP MEET & AUTOTRADER CLASSICS CARS 4 SALE CORRAL
If you would like to sell automotive parts or memorabilia in the Swap Meet or a vehicle in the AutoTrader Classics Cars 4 Sale Corral, please contact the Swap Meet Director for this event using the information below:
For The Swap Meet:
Option 1: Click Here To Download The Swap Meet Print Application And Fax Or Mail In (PDF)
Option 3: Click Here To Register Online
For The AutoTrader Classics Car Corral:
Option 1: Call (925) 838-9876 ext. 0
Option 2: Click Here To Register Online
* Please note: “Swap Meet” & Cars 4 Sale Corral” registrations are handled separately. To register for the Cars 4 Sale Corral at the event, refer to the “At-Event” vehicle registration listed above.
Goodguys has partnered with many quality and convenient local area hotels to provide travelers discounted nightly rates. Space is limited so book your rooms today!
- Click Here for a Preferred Hotel List (PDF) (Coming Soon)
- Click Here for the Interactive Hotel Map
Make a vacation out of your trip to a Goodguys show by exploring and experiencing the many great local attractions, sporting events, museums, gardens and restaurants in the surrounding area.
Model & Pedal Car Show
If you are interested in participating in the Model & Pedal Car show, please contact Mike Carroll at (530) 872-4985.
Goodgals Arts & Crafts Gallery
There are no Arts & Crafts at this event.
Onsite RV camping 20’x50’ spaces are available for $30.00 per night by calling the Fairgrounds in Pleasanton at (925) 426-7600.
Event Scooters will provide the scooter rental service for this event. You can make reservations by calling (567) 674-8729 or on their website by clicking here.
For all media inquiries, please contact John Drummond at (650) 393-5699 or e-mail him here.
Online Pre-Registration closes at midnight on 10/24/14 (2 weeks prior to the event).
No golf carts or motorized conveyances are allowed! Exceptions will be made for disabled participants with single-person conveyances only.
No pets, cans, bottles, bicycles, scooters or roller/inline skates are allowed on grounds.