Autumn Get-Together Swap Meet Information
- Spaces are 10’ wide x 20’ deep
- Spaces are assigned on a first come, first served basis.
- Spaces cost $60 before the event and $65 at the gate.
- The last day to process pre-event sales are the Monday of the week of the event.
- Set-up Hours
- Friday: 2pm – 7pm, enter Gate 12 off of Valley Ave
- Saturday: 5am – 9am, enter Gate 5 off of Bernal Ave
- Each vendor is entitled to 1 vehicle access pass per space and 2 weekend vendor passes for the first space and 1 weekend vendor pass per additional space.
- Additional weekend passes may be purchased at Check-In.
- Car Corral - Register at www.good-guys.com or by calling 925-838-9876.
- Commercial Sales - Visit the become a vendor page or by calling 925-218-9151.
- For more information contact us here
Swap Meet Rules
- Auto Related Items Only.
- Vendors selling new product are subject to commercial rate. Vendors selling apparel are allowed 1 "design" per article of apparel per space. Additional designs or articles will warrant paying the commercial rate, ie, 1 t-shirt with 1 design in 1 color per space. Commercial rates are equal to $475 for the first space and $240 for additional.
- Each swap space must be utilized for the purpose of selling; otherwise the space may be cleared and resold, "parking only" is not allowed, vehicles will be towed and impounded at owners expense.
- No vendor shall sublet or resell his/her space.
- No scooters, roller skates, roller blades, skateboards, bicycles, motorized conveyances, or pets allowed during buyer/spectator hours.
- Swap spaces not occupied by 8am Saturday will be resold.
- No vehicles will be allowed to drive into the swap meet area during buy/spectator hours.
- No breaking down of spaces until 2pm on Sunday (no exception).
- Goodguys reserves the right to exclude or reject without recourse any person or items which have violated these rule or are otherwise deemed objectionable.
- Alameda County Fairgrounds prohibits the sale of vehicles and/or any other items in the spectator parking lot. Violators will be towed.
- Alameda County Fairgrounds prohibits the sale of food, drink or other consumables.
- You must remove any leftover parts/trash at the completion of the event or you will be charged for clean-up.
- Admission passes and window stickers are intended for the participating vendor only and may not be resold. Any violation of this policy will result in immediate removal from the grounds and relinquishing of spaces.
- Cancellation and refund requests must be received 10 days prior to the event.
If you do not have a seller’s permit and are not an exempt or occasional seller you may not sell at these events. A temporary seller’s permit can be obtained at any local Board of Equalization office, at no cost to you. The business address on your temporary permit should be the address of the temporary selling location (4501 Pleasanton Ave, Pleasanton, CA 94566). The mailing address is your permanent place of business or residence.
Occasional sellers are persons who will not be making a series of sales sufficient in number, scope and character to constitute an activity requiring the holding of a seller’s permit. Occasional sellers typically include persons who have cleared out their garage of their own used items, and sell only those items.
To confirm whether or not you are required to have a seller’s permit number contact the State Board of Equalization at 1515 Clay St, 3rd Floor – Oakland, CA 94612, (510) 622-4100 or www.boe.ca.gov.