June 6-8, 2014
The Ranch Events Complex
5280 Arena Circle, Loveland, CO 80538
Event Contact Information:
- Goodguys Office Phone: (925) 838-9876
- The Ranch Events Complex Phone: (970) 619-4000
- The Ranch Events Complex Website
- Facility Map (PDF)
- Friday, June 6 - 8:00am to 5:00pm
- Saturday, June 7 - 8:00am to 5:00pm
- Sunday, June 8 - 8:00am to 3:00pm
Spectator Admission & Pricing
- General Admission (ages 13+) - $18.00
- Kids Admission (ages 7-12) - $6.00
- Kids (ages 6 & under) - FREE
- Parking - FREE
- Military Personnel – Show your active or retired military ID for $5 off your General Admission ticket!
- Over 2,000 Hot Rods, Customs, Classics, Muscle Cars and Trucks thru '72
- All American Sunday
- Goodguys Autocross
- Vendor & Manufacturer Exhibits
- Nitro Thunderfest
- Swap Meet
- AutoTrader Classics Cars 4 Sale Corral
- Model & Pedal Car Show
- Beach Boys play the Budweiser Event Center Friday, June 6th - more info
- Live Music Entertainment
- Free Kids Entertainment - Revell Model Car Make n’ Take, PPG Kids Coloring Contest, Clowns & More!
Download the full Weekend Haps schedule (PDF)
Cruises & Parties
- Thursday Kick Off Party - 4pm at Pinkee’s Rod Shop. Live music, food & fun!
- 2014 Goodguys / Hemmings Muscle Machines Muscle Car of the Year Finalist
- 2014 Goodguys / Street Rod Headquarters Truck of the Year Early Finalist
- 2014 Goodguys / Vintage Air Custom Rod of the Year Finalist
- Goodguys Builder's Choice Awards by Pinkee's Rod Shop
- Goodguys Gazette Pick
- Goodguys Pick
Special Parking Areas
- Ya Gotta Drive Em'
- Homebuilt Heaven presented by Speedway Motors
- Mighty Muscle
- Goodguys Builder's Choice
- YoungGuys/Gals presented by Jet-Hot Performance Coatings
- Trick Truck Corral
- Deuce Doin’s
- All American Sunday
- Friday 6/6 – 9:00am to Noon & 1:00pm to 4:00pm
- Saturday 6/7 - 9:00am to Noon & 1:00pm to 4:00pm
- All American Sunday 6/8 - 8:00am to Noon
- Click Here For More Details About Goodguys AutoCross
VEHICLE REGISTRATION INFORMATION:
“Show & Shine” Pre-Registration
For all vehicles 1972 and older, we offer the opportunity for you to participate in and display your vehicle at the show with a “Show & Shine Registration” good for all three days of the event. Your registration comes with space to display your vehicle as well as a Goodguys Goodie Bag, Tickets to the event, Children’s Passes, the chance to participate in Goodguys AutoCross, win a Goodguys Award and more! And if you register before pre-registration ends on 5/23/14, you’ll save $10 OFF the at-event price!
To display your vehicle in our Show & Shine, you need to be a Goodguys Member. If you’re currently a Goodguys Member, you can display your vehicle all three days of the show for just $55.
Not a Goodguys member? No problem! You can sign-up to become a member for as little as $20 (Silver Membership) or $35 (Gold Membership). Your Goodguys membership not only gets you 12 monthly digital or hard-copy issues of the Goodguys Gazette Magazine, it also gets you loads of exclusive Goodguys Members-Only benefits and perks including discounts on car registrations and merchandise, access to the Goodguys “Good Deal” Member Discount Program, a personalized ID card and more! CLICK HERE TO BECOME A MEMBER or call (925) 838-9876.
- Pre-Registration has closed for this event. Please see At Event registration info below.
- Print Pre-Registration (PDF)
** Please Note: The final day to pre-register online for this event is 5/23/14 (2 weeks prior to the event).
"All American Sunday" Pre-Registration
For the car guys and gals who own a vehicle newer than our traditional 1972 cut-off date, we offer the “All American Sunday Registration” for all years of American made and/or powered vehicles on Sunday, June 8 only. Your registration comes with space to display your vehicle on Sunday only as well as a Goodguys Goodie Bag, Tickets to the event, Children’s Passes, the chance to participate in Goodguys AutoCross, win a Goodguys Award and more!
If you are a Goodguys Member, you can pre-register to display your vehicle at our All American Sunday, online or by phone at (925) 838-9876 beginning 1/1/14 and before 5/23/14 or you can register on the Sunday of the event at the host hotel, the Embassy Suites, located at 4705 Clydesdale Avenue in Loveland, CO, between the hours of 7am to Noon for just $30.
Non-Members can only register their vehicle for our All American Sunday on the Sunday of the event at the host hotel, the Embassy Suites, located at 4705 Clydesdale Avenue in Loveland, CO, between the hours of 7am to Noon. Registration for non-members is just $40 ($30 with the discount coupon below). CLICK HERE TO BECOME A MEMBER or call (925) 838-9876.
- Click Here For More Information About All American Sunday
- Click Here For An At-Event $10 OFF All American Sunday Coupon
“At-Event” Vehicle Registration
If you miss the Pre-Registration cut-off date for this event, which is 5/23/14, don’t worry… you can still register your vehicle the weekend of the show at the Embassy Suites, located at 4705 Clydesdale Avenue in Loveland, CO, during the following hours
- Thursday 6/5 - 10:00am to 6:00pm
- Friday 6/6 - 7:00am to 6:00pm
- Saturday 6/7 - 7:00am to 3:00pm
- Sunday 6/8 - 7:00am to noon
SWAP MEET & AUTOTRADER CLASSICS CARS 4 SALE CORRAL
If you would like to sell automotive parts or memorabilia in the Swap Meet or a vehicle in the AutoTrader Classics Cars 4 Sale Corral, please contact the Swap Meet Director for this event using the information below:
P.O. Box 21311
Columbus, OH 43221
- Click Here To Download A Registration Form (PDF)
- Click Here For More Information About Goodguys Swap Meets & Cars 4 Sale Corral
Goodguys has partnered with many quality and convenient local area hotels to provide travelers discounted nightly rates. Space is limited so book your rooms today!
Make a vacation out of your trip to a Goodguys show by exploring and experiencing the many great local attractions, sporting events, museums, gardens and restaurants in the surrounding area.
On-site RV camping for this event is available by calling (970) 619-4009.
Site Fees* (Flat rate for 3 nights -Thursday 6/5, Friday 6/6 & Saturday 6/7):
- 50 amp - $145 ($30 each additional night)
- 30 amp - $140 ($30 each additional night)
- 20 amp - $125 ($30 each additional night)
- No Electricity - $75 ($25 each additional night)
** Pricing is subject to change.
Scooter rentals will not be available at this event.
Model & Pedal Car Show
For all media inquiries, please contact Betsy Bennett at (503) 246-0237 or e-mail her here
Online Pre-Registration closes at midnight on 5/23/14 (2 weeks prior to the event).
No golf carts or motorized conveyances are allowed! Exceptions will be made for disabled participants with single-person conveyances only.
No pets, cans, bottles, bicycles, scooters or roller/inline skates are allowed on grounds.
Absolutely No alcohol may be brought in to The Ranch Events Complex.