April 5 - 7, 2013
Del Mar Fairgrounds
2260 Jimmy Durante Blvd., Del Mar, CA 92014
Event Contact Information:
- Goodguys Office Phone: (925) 838-9876
- Del Mar Fairgrounds Phone: (858) 755-1161
- Del Mar Fairgrounds Website
- Click Here For A Facility Map (PDF)
- Friday, April 5 - 8:00am to 5:00pm
- Saturday, April 6 - 8:00am to 5:00pm
- Sunday, April 7 - 8:00am to 3:00pm
Spectator Admission & Pricing
- General Admission (ages 13+) - $18.00
- Kids Admission (ages 7-12) - $6.00
- Kids (ages 6 & under) - FREE
- Parking - $10.00 fee charged by Del Mar Fairgrounds
- Purchase Tickets Here
- Click Here For A Military Discount Coupon (PDF)
- Download the Weekend Hap's Flyer (PDF)
- Over 2,500 Hot Rods, Customs, Classics, Muscle Cars and Trucks thru '72
- Special Indoor Show open to all autos through '72 - Click Here For More Details
- All American Sunday
- Goodguys Autocross
- Vendor & Manufacturer Exhibits
- Ahwooga.com Swap Meet
- AutoTrader Classics Cars 4 Sale Corral
- Goodguys Nitro Thunderfest
- Meet & Greet Professional drag racing’s most famous duo, Don “The Snake” Prudhomme and Tom “The Mongoose” McEwen
- Live Music Entertainment
- Model & Pedal Car Show
- Free Kids Entertainment - Revell Model Car Make n’ Take, PPG Kids Coloring Contest, Clowns & More!
Cruises & Parties
- Goodguys Cruise From To Del Mar (Pleasanton, CA to Del Mar, CA) - Click Here For Details
- Thursday Poker Run
- 2013 Street Rod d’Elegance (selected from Indoor Show participants)
- 2013 Muscle Car of the Year Finalist
- 2013 Truck of the Year Late Finalist
- 2013 Muscle Machine of the Year Finalist
- PPG Dream Car
- Charlie Huttons Builder's Choice Top 10
- Editor's Challenge Autocross
- Goodguys Pick
Special Parking Areas
- Ya Gotta Drive Em'
- Good Wood
- Homebuilt Heaven
- Mighty Muscle
- Goodguys Builder's Choice Selected by Charlie Hutton
- Trick Truck Corral
- Deuce Doins
- Friday 4/5 – 9:00am to Noon & 1:00pm to 4:00pm
- Saturday 4/6 – Participants - 9:00am to Noon
- Saturday 4/6 - Editors Challenge – 1:00pm to 3:00pm
- All American Sunday 4/7 - 9:00am to 1:00pm
- Click Here For More Details About Goodguys AutoCross
- Don't Miss The Pro-Class Driver Autograph Session in The AutoCross Pits on Saturday from 11:30 to Noon
VEHICLE REGISTRATION INFORMATION:
2014 Early Bird Registration Information:
“Show & Shine” Pre-Registration
To display your vehicle at a Nationals event in our Show & Shine, you need to be a Goodguys Member. For all vehicles 1972 and older, we offer the opportunity for you to participate in and display your vehicle at the show with a “Show & Shine Registration” good for all three days of the event. Your registration comes with space to display your vehicle as well as a Goodguys Goodie Bag, 2 adult weekend tickets to the show, Children’s Passes, the opportunity to participate in Goodguys AutoCross, a chance to win a Goodguys Award and more! And if you register before pre-registration ends on 3/28/13, you’ll save $10 OFF the At-Event price!
To display your vehicle in our Show & Shine, you need to be a Goodguys Member. If you’re currently a Goodguys Member, you can display your vehicle all three days of the show for just $55 or save $10 off the registration cost and pay only $45 if you pre-register before pre-registration closes for this event on 3/28/13.
Not a Goodguys member? No problem! You can sign-up to become a member for as little as $20 (Silver Membership) or $35 (Gold Membership). Your Goodguys membership not only gets you 12 monthly digital or hard-copy issues of the Goodguys Gazette Magazine, it also gets you loads of exclusive Goodguys Members-Only benefits and perks including discounts on car registrations and merchandise, access to the Goodguys “Good Deal” Member Discount Program, a personalized ID card and more! CLICK HERE TO BECOME A MEMBER or call (925) 838-9876.
- Click Here To Download A Registration Form To Fax Or Mail In (PDF)
* Please Note: Online Pre-Registration has closes for this event.
"All American Sunday" Pre-Registration
To display your vehicle at a Nationals event in our All American Sunday, you do not need to be a Goodguys Member. For the car guys and gals who own a vehicle newer than our traditional 1972 cut-off date, we offer the “All American Sunday Registration” for all years of American made and/or powered vehicles on Sunday, April 7 only. Your registration comes with space to display your vehicle on Sunday only as well as a Goodguys Goodie Bag, 2 adult weekend tickets to the show, Children’s Passes, the opportunity to participate in Goodguys AutoCross, a chance to win a Goodguys Award and more!
If you are a Goodguys Member, you can pre-register to display your vehicle at our All American Sunday, online or by phone at (925) 838-9876 before 3/28/13 or you can register on the Sunday of the event at the host hotel, the Del Mar Hilton, located at 15575 Jimmy Durante Blvd in Del Mar, CA, between the hours of 7am to Noon for just $30.
Non-Members can only register their vehicle for our All American Sunday on the Sunday of the event at the host hotel, the Del Mar Hilton, located at 15575 Jimmy Durante Blvd in Del Mar, CA, between the hours of 7am to Noon. Registration for non-members is just $40 ($30 with the discount coupon below). CLICK HERE TO BECOME A MEMBER or call (925) 838-9876.
- Click Here For More Information About All American Sunday
- Click Here For An At-Event $10 OFF All American Sunday Coupon (PDF)
* Please Note: Online Pre-Registration has closes for this event.
“At-Event” Vehicle Registration
If you miss the Pre-Registration cut-off date for this event, which is 3/28/13, don’t worry… you can still register your vehicle the weekend of the show at the Del Mar Hilton, located at 15575 Jimmy Durante Blvd in Del Mar, CA, during the following hours:
- Thursday 4/4 - 9:00am to 6:00pm
- Friday 4/5 - 8:00am to 6:00pm
- Saturday 4/6- 7:00am to 3:00pm
- Sunday 4/7 - 7:00am to noon
AHWOOGA.COM SWAP MEET & AUTOTRADER CLASSICS CARS 4 SALE CORRAL
If you would like to sell automotive parts or memorabilia in the Ahwooga.com Swap Meet or a vehicle in the AutoTrader Classics Cars 4 Sale Corral, please contact the Swap Meet Director for this event using the information below:
5532 East Galvin
Cave Creek, AZ 85331
- Click Here To Download A Registration Form (PDF)
- Click Here For More Information About Goodguys Swap Meets & Cars 4 Sale Corral
Make a vacation out of your trip to a Goodguys show by exploring and experiencing the many great local attractions, sporting events, museums, gardens and restaurants in the surrounding area.
Model & Pedal Car Show
If you are interested in participating in the Model & Pedal Car show, please contact contact Russell Price at (951) 780-7001 or at
Limited onsite RV camping is available for $30.00 per night. Campsites include full hook-ups and are first come, first serve. For more info call (858) 755-1161 ext. 2894.
Event Scooters will provide the scooter rental service for this event. You can make reservations by calling (567) 674-8729 or on their website by clicking here
For all media inquiries, please contact John Drummond at (650) 393-5699 or e-mail him here.
Online Pre-Registration has closed for this event.
No golf carts or motorized conveyances are allowed! Exceptions will be made for disabled participants with single-person conveyances only.
No pets, cans, bottles, bicycles, scooters or roller/inline skates are allowed on grounds.