April 4 - 6, 2014
Del Mar Fairgrounds
2260 Jimmy Durante Blvd., Del Mar, CA 92014
Event Contact Information:
- Goodguys Office Phone: (925) 838-9876
- Del Mar Fairgrounds Phone: (858) 755-1161
- Del Mar Fairgrounds Website
- Facility Map (Coming Soon)
- Friday, April 4 - 8:00am to 5:00pm
- Saturday, April 5 - 8:00am to 5:00pm
- Sunday, April 6 - 8:00am to 3:00pm
Spectator Admission & Pricing
- General Admission (ages 13+) - $18.00
- Kids Admission (ages 7-12) - $6.00
- Kids (ages 6 & under) - FREE
- Parking - $10.00 fee charged by Del Mar Fairgrounds
- Military Personnel – Show your active or retired military ID for $5 off your General Admission ticket!
- Over 2,500 Hot Rods, Customs, Classics, Muscle Cars and Trucks thru '72
- Special Indoor Show (Information Coming Soon)
- Appearance by Chip Foose on Sunday
- All American Sunday
- Goodguys Autocross
- Goodguys Nitro Thunderfest Exhibition
- Vendor & Manufacturer Exhibits
- Hot Rodders of Tomorrow Engine Building Challenge
- Swap Meet
- AutoTrader Classics Cars 4 Sale Corral
- Live Music Entertainment
- Model & Pedal Car Show
- Free Kids Entertainment - Revell Model Car Make n’ Take, PPG Kids Coloring Contest, Clowns & More!
Cruises & Parties
- Goodguys Cruise To Del Mar (Pleasanton, CA to Del Mar, CA) (Details Coming Soon)
- Thursday Poker Run
- 2014 Goodguys / March Performace Street Rod d’Elegance (selected from Indoor Show participants)
- 2014 Goodguys / Hemmings Muscle Machines Muscle Car of the Year Finalist
- 2014 Goodguys / Grundy Worldwide Insurance Muscle Machine of the Year Finalist
- 2014 Goodguys / Street Rod Headquarters Truck of the Year Early Finalist
- 2014 Goodguys / LMC Truck Parts & Accessories Truck of the Year Late Finalist
- PPG Dream Car
- Builder's Choice
- Goodguys Pick
Special Parking Areas
- Ya Gotta Drive Em' presented by Goodyear Tires
- Homebuilt Heaven presented by Speedway Motors
- Mighty Muscle
- Goodguys Builder's Choice
- YoungGuys/Gals presented by Jet-Hot Performance Coatings
- Trick Truck Corral
- Deuce Doin’s
- Good Wood
- All American Sunday
- Friday 4/4 – 9:00am to Noon & 1:00pm to 4:00pm
- Saturday 4/5 – 9:00am to Noon & 1:00pm to 4:00pm
- All American Sunday 4/6 - 9:00am to 1:00pm
- Click Here For More Details About Goodguys AutoCross
VEHICLE REGISTRATION INFORMATION:
“Show & Shine” Pre-Registration
To display your vehicle at a Nationals event in our Show & Shine, you need to be a Goodguys Member. For all vehicles 1972 and older, we offer the opportunity for you to participate in and display your vehicle at the show with a “Show & Shine Registration” good for all three days of the event. Your registration comes with space to display your vehicle as well as a Goodguys Goodie Bag, 2 adult weekend tickets to the show, Children’s Passes, the opportunity to participate in Goodguys AutoCross, a chance to win a Goodguys Award and more!
To display your vehicle in our Show & Shine, you need to be a Goodguys Member. If you’re currently a Goodguys Member, you can display your vehicle all three days of the show for just $55.
Not a Goodguys member? No problem! You can sign-up to become a member for as little as $20 (Silver Membership) or $35 (Gold Membership). Your Goodguys membership not only gets you 12 monthly digital or hard-copy issues of the Goodguys Gazette Magazine, it also gets you loads of exclusive Goodguys Members-Only benefits and perks including discounts on car registrations and merchandise, access to the Goodguys “Good Deal” Member Discount Program, a personalized ID card and more! CLICK HERE TO BECOME A MEMBER or call (925) 838-9876.
- Online Pre-Registration has closed for this event - Please see At Event Registration information below.
- Print Pre-Registration (PDF)
- or call 925-838-9876
** Please Note: The final day to pre-register online for this event is 3/23/14 (2 weeks prior to the event).
"All American Sunday" Pre-Registration
To display your vehicle at a Nationals event in our All American Sunday, you do not need to be a Goodguys Member. For the car guys and gals who own a vehicle newer than our traditional 1972 cut-off date, we offer the “All American Sunday Registration” for all years of American made and/or powered vehicles on Sunday, April 6 only. Your registration comes with space to display your vehicle on Sunday only as well as a Goodguys Goodie Bag, 2 adult weekend tickets to the show, Children’s Passes, the opportunity to participate in Goodguys AutoCross, a chance to win a Goodguys Award and more!
If you are a Goodguys Member, you can pre-register to display your vehicle at our All American Sunday, online or by phone at (925) 838-9876 before 3/23/14 or you can register on the Sunday of the event at the host hotel, the Del Mar Hilton, located at 15575 Jimmy Durante Blvd in Del Mar, CA, between the hours of 7am to Noon for just $30.
Non-Members can only register their vehicle for our All American Sunday on the Sunday of the event at the host hotel, the Del Mar Hilton, located at 15575 Jimmy Durante Blvd in Del Mar, CA, between the hours of 7am to Noon. Registration for non-members is just $40 ($30 with the discount coupon below). CLICK HERE TO BECOME A MEMBER or call (925) 838-9876.
- Click Here For More Information About All American Sunday
- Click Here For An At-Event $10 OFF All American Sunday Coupon
“At-Event” Vehicle Registration
If you miss the Pre-Registration cut-off date for this event, which is 3/23/14, don’t worry… you can still register your vehicle the weekend of the show at the Del Mar Hilton, located at 15575 Jimmy Durante Blvd in Del Mar, CA, during the following hours:
- Thursday 4/3 - 9:00am to 6:00pm
- Friday 4/4 - 7:00am to 6:00pm
- Saturday 4/5- 7:00am to 3:00pm
- Sunday 4/6 - 7:00am to noon
SWAP MEET & AUTOTRADER CLASSICS CARS 4 SALE CORRAL
If you would like to sell automotive parts or memorabilia in the Swap Meet or a vehicle in the AutoTrader Classics Cars 4 Sale Corral, please contact the Swap Meet Director for this event using the information below:
5532 East Galvin
Cave Creek, AZ 85331
- Click Here To Download A Registration Form (PDF)
- Click Here For More Information About Goodguys Swap Meets & Cars 4 Sale Corral
Goodguys has partnered with many quality and convenient local area hotels to provide travelers discounted nightly rates. Space is limited so book your rooms today!
Make a vacation out of your trip to a Goodguys show by exploring and experiencing the many great local attractions, sporting events, museums, gardens and restaurants in the surrounding area.
Model & Pedal Car Show
If you are interested in participating in the Model & Pedal Car show, please contact contact Russell Price at (951) 780-7001 or at
Limited onsite RV camping is available for $30.00 per night. Campsites include full hook-ups and are first come, first serve. For more info call (858) 755-1161 ext. 2894.
Event Scooters will provide the scooter rental service for this event. You can make reservations by calling (567) 674-8729 or on their website by clicking here
For all media inquiries, please contact John Drummond at (650) 393-5699 or e-mail him here.
Online Pre-Registration closes at midnight on 3/23/14 (2 weeks prior to the event).
No golf carts or motorized conveyances are allowed! Exceptions will be made for disabled participants with single-person conveyances only.
No pets, cans, bottles, bicycles, scooters or roller/inline skates are allowed on grounds.