Join Us For An Old Fashioned Drive-In Movie Night!
Alameda County Fairgrounds - Pleasanton, CA
Friday, October 2
(rescheduled from Sep. 11)
Gates open: 5:30PM
Movie Begins: 8:00PM
Each Participating Hot Rod Will Receive A Window Card & Goodie-Bag Upon Arrival!
"Top 10" Awards For The Coolest Hot Rods At The Show!
Drive-In Parking Info
- All Parking Spots are $60. Price is per vehicle, not per person (max 6 people per car).
- Movie-goers are asked to attend the showings with a pre-1987 hot rod, muscle car or truck or late model show quality vehicle. No daily drivers please - This is an old-school drive-in movie night!
- Enter at Gate 12, from Valley Avenue; movie gates open at 6:00PM.
- Movie-goers may walk around and check out the other hot rods but must wear face coverings and practice social distancing at all times. Congregating in groups of 6 or more is not allowed at any time.
- All guests must stay with the vehicle /bubble they arrived with. If you want to park near another party, please arrive at the same time.
- You may sit outside your vehicle, within your paid parking space and wear a facemask at all times. Exceptions when you are actively eating or drinking.
- Tune into radio station 97.1FM to listen along (subject to change).
- Food & beverage, including beer & wine, will be available at the Grab-n-Stay Food Truck lot until 9:00PM.
- Pre-order Movie Meal and Cinema Snack-Packs are available each week. To order, visit Etix ticket link, then pick up your food from the Grab-n-Stay Food Truck lot (closes at 9:00PM).
- Outside food & beverage is allowed. Please act responsibly, don’t drink & drive.
- Bring a copy of your receipt on mobile device or printed.
- Alameda County Fairgrounds staff will scan tickets as guests enter the movie lot, please have your receipt ready (printed or on mobile device).
- You may also purchase parking by calling Etix at (800) 514-3849.
What To Expect
- Face Coverings are required, and pets are not allowed while on the Fairgrounds per the Alameda County Health Order.
- There will be no trash cans, whatever you bring to the movies with you must go home with you
- Vehicles will be parked 6 feet apart, please stay in your social bubble and within your parking space
- Vehicles are subject to search
- No more than six people per vehicle (up to six people fit outside the car in the parking space)
- Large vehicles (over 70 inches tall) must park in the back
- Unfortunately, we cannot accommodate recreational vehicles (e.g., Motor homes, Fifth Wheels, Trailers), motorcycles or bikes
- Keep your headlights off during the movie and back hatches may not be open above your vehicle’s roof line.
- For a complete list of FAQ’s, please visit the Alameda County Fairgrounds “Drive-In Movies” page by CLICKING HERE
If the following Rules & Regulations are not adhered to, you will be asked to leave.
Refund / Cancellation Policy
Due to the limited capacity for the event, once a parking spot is purchased, all sales are final and there will be no refunds. However, if you cannot make the show for any reason, you may transfer your ticket to a family member or friend to use.
In the case of inclement weather, we will communicate via email and social media if weather or other natural occurrences threaten the drive-in movie for that evening. If a show needs to be rescheduled due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances, tickets will automatically be valid and transferred for a rescheduled show date in the future. If a cancelled show is not rescheduled, a full refund will be provided.