June 6-8, 2014
Indiana State Fairgrounds
1202 East 38th Street, Indianapolis, IN 46205
Event Contact Information:
- Goodguys Office Phone: (925) 838-9876
- Indiana State Fairgrounds Phone: (317) 927-7500
- Indiana State Fairgrounds Official Website
- Click Here For A Facility Map (PDF) (Coming Soon)
- Friday, June 6 - 8:00am to 5:00pm
- Saturday, June 7 - 8:00am to 5:00pm
- Sunday, June 8 - 8:00am to 3:00pm
Spectator Admission & Pricing
- General Admission (ages 13+) - $15.00
- Kids Admission (ages 7-12) - $6.00
- Kids (ages 6 & under) - FREE
- Parking - $8.00 Charged By The Indiana State Fairgrounds
- Military Personnel – Show your active or retired military ID for $5 off your General Admission ticket!
- Over 2,500 American Made or Powered Hot Rods, Customs, Classics, Muscle Cars and Trucks of All Years!
- Goodguys Autocross
- Friday Nite Vintage Drags
- Saturday Night Demolition Derby (additional fee required - $5 with registered vehicle or spectator ticket, $10 without) - click here for details
- Swap Meet
- AutoTrader Classics Cars 4 Sale Corral
- Hot Rodders of Tomorrow Engine Building Challenge
- Vendor & Manufacturer Exhibits
- Model & Pedal Car Show
- Goodgals Arts & Crafts Gallery
- Live Music Entertainment
- Pinstriper's Brush Bash
- Free Kids Entertainment - Revell Model Car Make n’ Take, PPG Kids Coloring Contest, Clowns & More!
Cruises & Parties
- Thursday Poker Run
- Thursday Kick Off Party
- T.G.I.F. Party
- Saturday Night Party & Dance
- 2014 Goodguys / Tank's, Inc. Hot Rod of the Year
- 2014 Goodguys / Hemmings Muscle Machines Muscle Car of the Year Finalist
- 2014 Goodguys / Grundy Worldwide Insurance Muscle Machine of the Year Finalist
- 2014 Goodguys / Vintage Air Custom Rod of the Year Finalist
- 2014 LMC Truck Parts & Accessories Truck of the Year Late Finalist
- Goodguys Builder's Choice Awards by the Roadster Shop
- Goodguys Pick
Special Parking Areas
- Ya Gotta Drive Em' presented by Goodyear Tires
- Homebuilt Heaven presented by Speedway Motors
- Mighty Muscle
- Goodguys / Roadster Shop Builder's Choice
- YoungGuys/Gals presented by Jet-Hot Performance Coatings
- Trick Truck Corral
- Deuce Doin’s
- Modern Machines (Late Models '73 & up)
- Friday 9/20 – 9:00am to Noon & 1:00pm to 4:00pm
- Saturday 9/21 - 9:00am to Noon & 1:00pm to 4:00pm
- Sunday 9/22 - 8:00am to Noon
- Click Here For More Details About Goodguys AutoCross
VEHICLE REGISTRATION INFORMATION:
“Show & Shine” Pre-Registration
To display your vehicle at an All American Nationals event in our Show & Shine, you need to be a Goodguys Member. For American made or powered vehicles of all years, we offer the opportunity for you to participate in and display your vehicle at the show with a “Show & Shine Registration” good for all three days of the event. Your registration comes with space to display your vehicle as well as a Goodguys Goodie Bag, Tickets to the event, Children’s Passes, the chance to participate in Goodguys AutoCross, win a Goodguys Award and more!
To display your vehicle in our Show & Shine, you need to be a Goodguys Member. If you’re currently a Goodguys Member, you can display your vehicle all three days of the show for just $50.
Not a Goodguys member? No problem! You can sign-up to become a member for as little as $20 (Silver Membership) or $35 (Gold Membership). Your Goodguys membership not only gets you 12 monthly digital or hard-copy issues of the Goodguys Gazette Magazine, it also gets you loads of exclusive Goodguys Members-Only benefits and perks including discounts on car registrations and merchandise, access to the Goodguys “Good Deals” Member Discount Program, a personalized ID card and more! CLICK HERE TO BECOME A MEMBER or call (925) 838-9876.
** Please Note: Online Pre-Registration closes at midnight on 5/23/14 (2 weeks prior to the event).
“At-Event” Vehicle Registration
If you miss the Pre-Registration cut-off date for this event, which is 5/23/14, don’t worry… you can still register your vehicle the weekend of the show at the Indiana State Fairgrounds on the following days and hours:
- Thursday 6/5 - 10:00am to 5:00pm
- Friday 6/6 - 7:00am to 5:00pm
- Saturday 6/7 - 7:00am to 3:00pm
- Sunday 6/8 - 7:00am - Noon
SWAP MEET & AUTOTRADER CLASSICS CARS 4 SALE CORRAL
If you would like to sell automotive parts or memorabilia in the Swap Meet or a vehicle in the AutoTrader Classics Cars 4 Sale Corral, please contact the Swap Meet Director for this event using the information below:
260 North Wayne Street
Martinsville, IN 46151
- Click Here To Register For The Swap Meet or Cars 4 Sale Corral (PDF)
- Click Here For More Information About Goodguys Swap Meets & Cars 4 Sale Corral
Make a vacation out of your trip to a Goodguys show by exploring and experiencing the many great local attractions, sporting events, museums, gardens and restaurants in the surrounding area.
Model & Pedal Car Show
If you are interested in participating in the Model & Pedal Car show, please contact Brian Fishburn at (317) 781-8454.
Goodgals Arts & Crafts Gallery
If you are interested in selling in the Goodgals Arts & Crafts Gallery, please contact:
3045 Canoe Creek Road
St. Cloud, FL 34772
Indiana State Fairgrounds
Phone: (317) 927-7520
$30 per night
Water and power included
Event Scooters will provide the scooter rental service for this event. You can make reservations by calling (567) 674-8729 or on their website by clicking here.
For all media inquiries, please contact Betsy Bennett at (503) 246-0237 or e-mail her here.
Online Pre-Registration closes at midnight on 5/23/14 (2 weeks prior to the event).
No golf carts or motorized conveyances are allowed! Exceptions will be made for disabled participants with single-person conveyances only.
No pets, cans, bottles, bicycles, scooters or roller/inline skates are allowed on grounds.