June 6-8, 2014
Indiana State Fairgrounds
1202 East 38th Street, Indianapolis, IN 46205
Event Contact Information:
- Goodguys Office Phone: (925) 838-9876
- Indiana State Fairgrounds Phone: (317) 927-7500
- Indiana State Fairgrounds Official Website
- Click Here For A Facility Map (PDF) (Coming Soon)
- Friday, June 6 - 8:00am to 5:00pm
- Saturday, June 7 - 8:00am to 5:00pm
- Sunday, June 8 - 8:00am to 3:00pm
Spectator Admission & Pricing
- General Admission (ages 13+) - $15.00
- Kids Admission (ages 7-12) - $6.00
- Kids (ages 6 & under) - FREE
- Parking - $8.00 Charged By The Indiana State Fairgrounds
- Spectator Tickets Go On Sale January 14, 2014
- Over 2,500 American Made or Powered Hot Rods, Customs, Classics, Muscle Cars and Trucks of All Years!
- Goodguys Autocross
- Friday Nite Vintage Drags
- Saturday Night Demolition Derby (additional fee required - $5 with registered vehicle or spectator ticket, $10 without) - click here for details
- Swap Meet
- AutoTrader Classics Cars 4 Sale Corral
- Hot Rodders of Tomorrow Engine Building Challenge
- Vendor & Manufacturer Exhibits
- Model & Pedal Car Show
- Goodgals Arts & Crafts Gallery
- Live Music Entertainment
- Pinstriper's Brush Bash
- Free Kids Entertainment - Revell Model Car Make n’ Take, PPG Kids Coloring Contest, Clowns & More!
Cruises & Parties
- Thursday Poker Run
- Thursday Kick Off Party
- T.G.I.F. Party
- Saturday Night Party & Dance
- 2014 Goodguys / Tank's, Inc. Hot Rod of the Year
- 2014 Goodguys / Hemmings Muscle Machines Muscle Car of the Year Finalist
- 2014 Goodguys / Grundy Worldwide Insurance Muscle Machine of the Year Finalist
- 2014 Goodguys / Vintage Air Custom Rod of the Year Finalist
- 2014 LMC Truck Parts & Accessories Truck of the Year Late Finalist
- Goodguys Builder's Choice Awards by the Roadster Shop
- Goodguys Pick
Special Parking Areas
- Ya Gotta Drive Em' presented by Goodyear Tires
- Homebuilt Heaven presented by Speedway Motors
- Mighty Muscle
- Goodguys / Roadster Shop Builder's Choice
- YoungGuys/Gals presented by Jet-Hot Performance Coatings
- Trick Truck Corral
- Deuce Doin’s
- Modern Machines (Late Models '73 & up)
- Friday 9/20 – 9:00am to Noon & 1:00pm to 4:00pm
- Saturday 9/21 - 9:00am to Noon & 1:00pm to 4:00pm
- Sunday 9/22 - 8:00am to Noon
- Click Here For More Details About Goodguys AutoCross
VEHICLE REGISTRATION INFORMATION:
“Show & Shine” Pre-Registration
To display your vehicle at an All American Nationals event in our Show & Shine, you need to be a Goodguys Member. For American made or powered vehicles of all years, we offer the opportunity for you to participate in and display your vehicle at the show with a “Show & Shine Registration” good for all three days of the event. Your registration comes with space to display your vehicle as well as a Goodguys Goodie Bag, Tickets to the event, Children’s Passes, the chance to participate in Goodguys AutoCross, win a Goodguys Award and more!
To display your vehicle in our Show & Shine, you need to be a Goodguys Member. If you’re currently a Goodguys Member, you can display your vehicle all three days of the show for just $50.
Not a Goodguys member? No problem! You can sign-up to become a member for as little as $20 (Silver Membership) or $35 (Gold Membership). Your Goodguys membership not only gets you 12 monthly digital or hard-copy issues of the Goodguys Gazette Magazine, it also gets you loads of exclusive Goodguys Members-Only benefits and perks including discounts on car registrations and merchandise, access to the Goodguys “Good Deals” Member Discount Program, a personalized ID card and more! CLICK HERE TO BECOME A MEMBER or call (925) 838-9876.
** Please Note: Online Pre-Registration closes at midnight on 5/25/14 (2 weeks prior to the event).
“At-Event” Vehicle Registration
If you miss the Pre-Registration cut-off date for this event, which is 5/25/14, don’t worry… you can still register your vehicle the weekend of the show at the Indiana State Fairgrounds on the following days and hours:
- Thursday 6/5 - 10:00am to 5:00pm
- Friday 6/6 - 7:00am to 5:00pm
- Saturday 6/7 - 7:00am to 3:00pm
- Sunday 6/8 - 7:00am - Noon
SWAP MEET & AUTOTRADER CLASSICS CARS 4 SALE CORRAL
If you would like to sell automotive parts or memorabilia in the Swap Meet or a vehicle in the AutoTrader Classics Cars 4 Sale Corral, please contact the Swap Meet Director for this event using the information below:
260 North Wayne Street
Martinsville, IN 46151
- Click Here To Register For The Swap Meet or Cars 4 Sale Corral (PDF)
- Click Here For More Information About Goodguys Swap Meets & Cars 4 Sale Corral
- Click Here For A Preferred Hotel List (PDF) (Coming Soon)
- Click Here For The Interactive Hotel Map
Make a vacation out of your trip to a Goodguys show by exploring and experiencing the many great local attractions, sporting events, museums, gardens and restaurants in the surrounding area.
Model & Pedal Car Show
If you are interested in participating in the Model & Pedal Car show, please contact Brian Fishburn at (317) 781-8454.
Goodgals Arts & Crafts Gallery
If you are interested in selling in the Goodgals Arts & Crafts Gallery, please contact:
3045 Canoe Creek Road
St. Cloud, FL 34772
Camping Information Coming Soon
Event Scooters will provide the scooter rental service for this event. You can make reservations by calling (567) 674-8729 or on their website by clicking here.
For all media inquiries, please contact Betsy Bennett at (503) 246-0237 or e-mail her here.
Online Pre-Registration closes at midnight on 5/25/14 (2 weeks prior to the event).
No golf carts or motorized conveyances are allowed! Exceptions will be made for disabled participants with single-person conveyances only.
No pets, cans, bottles, bicycles, scooters or roller/inline skates are allowed on grounds.