Goodguys is proud to announce a stellar lineup of special Hot Rod Cruises this year ranging from one-day excursions to multi-day road trips steeped in hot rodding fellowship and fun! Tagging along on a Goodguys Hot Rod Cruise in your own car can be the experience of a lifetime! Driving out on the open road with a pack of fellow hot rodders offers a bonding experience like no other! Goodguys Hot Rod Cruises are designed not only to spend quality time cruising and relaxing down the highway with your buddies, but also to stop at cool places, hot rod shops, collections and other points of interest along the way! It’s the ultimate hot rodders vacation and anyone can join the fun! A variety of trips are available this year to suit your style and your schedule so gas up the hot rod, get on board and start livin’ the good life!
Cruise to Ol' Del Mar
Pleasanton CA, to Del Mar, CA for the Goodguys 17th Del Mar Nationals
March 29 - 30, 2017
- Leave Good Guys (March 29th 8 am)
- 1st stop Pick a Deuce ranch (Ceres)
- 2nd stop Snow White (Fresno) LUNCH
- 3rd stop Gene Winfield (Mojave)
- Overnight stay TownePlace Suites (Lancaster)
- Call 661-723-6709 to reserve your room in the Goodguys Block
- Leave Hotel (March 30th 8 am )
- 1st stop John Force Museum (Yorba Linda)
- 2nd stop Don Long Garage (Corona) LUNCH
- 3rd stop Gil Losi (Murrieta)
- Arrive at Del Mar
For more information contact Tour Leaders Roger Garcia (925) 918-7576 email@example.com or John Paxson (925) 321-6760
Cruisin’ To Columbus (July) *
In Conjunction With The Goodguys 20th PPG Nationals in Columbus, OH
- Des Moines, IA to Columbus, OH for the Goodguys 20th PPG Nationals
- July 3 – 6, 2017
- Dave Ruhs at (515) 321-3283 or e-mail him at firstname.lastname@example.org
Cruisin’ to Columbus Schedule
Sunday 7/2- It all begins Sunday evening with a barbecue and get to know each other party at Dave Ruhs’ shop.
Monday 7/3 – It’s off to creative works, then a nice leisurely drive to Peoria Illinois where the group hooks up with the local car club and paradise casino for a giant Cruise night. Live band and outdoor food service!
Tuesday 7/4 - It’s on to Indianapolis, for a tour of the awesome Indy 500 museum, Drury Inn for happy hour and festive fireworks!
Wednesday 7/5 - Drive to Dayton Ohio, and tour Forgeline wheels and the amazing American Packard museum. And another Drury inn happy hour in the evening!
Thursday 7/6 - Drive to Columbus, we have a giant antique mall stop. Then it's off to see our friends at right stuff for lunch and show. Check into hotel and over to the good guys kickoff party.
Cruisin’ to Columbus Hotel Info:
Paradise hotel and casino in Peoria.
Hotel block code is good guys.
Drury Inn Carmel, Indianapolis.
Hotel block code number 2309006.
Drury Inn, Dayton,Ohio
Hotel Block Code Goodguys
(937) 454 5200
Gary Meadors Hot Rod Week 2017
In Conjunction With The Goodguys 31th West Coast Nationals Presented By Flowmaster in Pleasanton, CA.
No registration is required for Hot Rod Week. You simply show up at the Doubletree by 8am, get a map and leave with the tour group at 8:30 each morning! It’s as simple as that! For more information about the Gary Meadors Hot Rod Week 2017 please call (925) 838-9876.
- Stops throughout the San Jose/San Francisco Bay Area & California’s Central Valley as part of the Goodguys 31st West Coast Nationals
- August 21 – 24, 2017
- Meet at the Doubletree by Hilton, 7050 Johnson Drive, Pleasanton, CA daily at 8 am for the tour info and details for the day
- -Mon - North/Central Bay Area
-Tues - South Bay
-Weds - Central Valley
-Thurs - Danville Dukes Poker Run (mystery destination)
2017 Music City Road Tour
2017 Hall of Fame Road Tour SOLD OUT