Love the 16 car field shootout format? You are in luck. New for 2018 – All Goodguys events will have 16-car field AutoCross Shootouts on Saturday (for the Get-Together events the Shootout is held on Sunday). The 16 car field will be comprised of the fastest vehicles and drivers, regardless of class. So the Street Machine, Hot Rod and Truck class competitors could square off against the PRO drivers in the shootout format. It will make for some great competition. Dust off those driving skills…and head to the AutoCross track! Qualifying will take place on Friday and Saturday morning until noon. The ladder will be assembled by qualifying times and the field will be set!
The full list of Shootouts is below!
• Lone Star Shootout presented by Tremec –8th Spring Lone Star Nationals
• Spring Shootout presented by Prestone—9th Spring Nationals
• American Shootout presented by MotoRad—36th All American Get-Together
• Duel in Del Mar presented by Classic Performance Parts—18th Meguiar’s Del Mar Nationals
• Rumble in Raleigh presented by BF Goodrich –4th North Carolina Nationals
• Music City Mayhem presented by Optima—13th Nashville Nationals
• Muscle Car Shootout presented by Spectre Performance –25th Summer Get-Together
• Duel in Des Moines presented by Speedway Motors—27th Speedway Motors Heartland Nationals
• Summer Shootout presented by Forgeline Wheels—21st PPG Nationals
• West Coast Shootout presented by Fitech—32nd West Coast Nationals
• Western States Shootout presented by Pennzoil—21st Colorado Nationals
• Big Hoss Shootout presented by Summit Racing—26th Summit Racing Lone Star Nationals
• Southern Shootout presented by Holley EFI—1st Kentucky Nationals
• Tarheel Throwdown presented by JRi Shocks—25th Southeastern Nationals
• Fall Shootout presented by Auto Meter—29th Fuelcurve.com Autumn Get-Together
• Duel in the Desert presented by BF Goodrich, K&N Filters, Speedway Motors, Clayton Machine, Fuelcurve.com and Turnology—21st Southwest Nationals
The winner and runner up for each of the Shootout events will punch their ticket to the 21st Southwest Nationals for a spot in the Duel in the Desert, Saturday, November 17. Click HERE to watch live AutoCross results.