As many of you are aware, devastating fires ravaged the northern part of the San Francisco Bay Area last week. Lives were lost, families separated, homes were leveled, pets were lost and several of our hot rod friends lost classic cars in the multiple blazes. We ask you as our hot rod family to help and donate what you can to the recovery and relief effort.
It’s Goodguy way of helping others in need! Here are some recommended outlets which could use your generosity. These institutions cover a lot of different relief sectors. Whichever one touches your heart please contribute what you can! Thank you Goodguys family! :
– North Bay Fire Relief (RCU account) https://www.redwoodcu.org/northbayfirerelief
– Fire Relief Fund via Race For Kids Gran Fondo: https://tinyurl.com/RFK-Fire-Evacuees-Supply-Fund Local grassroots fundraiser with a team of volunteers who are buying supplies for shelters as new needs arise. Text Steve Cozza for air mattress and cot pick-up at (707) 328-9766. Tax-deductible charity.
– Redwood Empire Food Bank: In constant need of cash for food supplies. https://interland3.donorperfect.net/weblink/WebLink.aspx?name=redempire&id=64
– United Way of Wine Country: Fundraising for fire relief support. www.unitedwaywinecountry.org
– You Caring Tubbs Fire Victims Fund: https://www.youcaring.com/tubbsfirevictimssantarosacommunity-976726
– Bay Area Firefighters & Families Fund: http://www.gofundahero.com/campaign/detail/4913
– Wine Country Animal Lovers: In need of funds for pet surgeries/burn victims: WineCountryAnimalLovers.org/donate
– Hopalong & Second Chance: In need of funds for displaced animals and fostering programs. https://donatenow.networkforgood.org/hopalonganimalrescue
– Marin Humane Society: In need of funds for animal burn victims to offset the cost of care. marinhumane.org/fires