Ticket & Registration Refunds
- Goodguys events are held regardless of weather conditions. Please be aware there will be no refund given due to inclement weather.
- Show and Shine or Vehicle Registrations are refundable up to two weeks before the event, No exceptions.
- For Registration refund requests, Goodguys must be notified using the registration refund request form here. Be sure to retain your email request for your records. You may also call (925) 838-9876.
- Online or Advanced Tickets are fully refundable up to one week before the event. No exceptions.
- For Ticket refund requests, Goodguys must be notified by using the ticket refund request form here. Be sure to retain your email request for your records.
- Processing and service fees are non-refundable.
- Day-of-Event tickets or tickets purchased the day of the event are non-refundable.
- Comp tickets have no cash value and are therefore non-refundable.
- Refunds are intended for the original purchaser and non-transferable to other parties.
- Refunds should be received within 7-10 business days of original request.
- The ticket purchaser will be notified that the event is cancelled.
- For annually or singularly held events, Goodguys will contact the ticket purchaser to retain your ticket(s) for the following year.
- Have additional questions? Contact Customer Service at (925) 838-9876.
This ticket is a revocable license. Any violation of law or any other inappropriate behavior by the user of this ticket during the event may result in revocation of the license and the user being removed from the venue with no refund of the purchase price or any associated charges. User of this ticket assumes all responsibility for all risk of bodily harm as well as damage to or loss of property while attending this event. WARNING: THIS TICKET IS FOR PURCHASE OR TRANSFER BY ELECTRONIC MEANS ONLY. PURCHASE OF THIS TICKET FROM OR SALE BY A THIRD PARTY IS NOT AUTHORIZED. TICKETS NOT PURCHASED ELECTRONICALLY CARRY A GREAT RISK OF BEING FRAUDULENT. VENUE OPERATOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REQUIRE PHOTO I.D. FOR ENTRY
Entry and Advertising Release
In consideration of Goodguy Enterprises, Inc., d.b.a. Goodguys Rod and Custom Association, (“Goodguys”) accepting entry of the vehicle identified by the entry number specified below into this Goodguys’ event, or entering the event as a paid or comp spectator, each of the following persons (the owner, designer and operator of the vehicle, and their spouse and /or guests), as represented and authorized by the person whose name and signature is listed below, do hereby authorize, permit, give, grant, license, relinquish and release to Goodguys, and to any of its affiliates, licensees agents and representatives, the absolute right to do each of the following activities involving the vehicle, and /or each said persons, whether for commercial and non-commercial purposes and uses, whether in connection with, before, during, or after the event or otherwise, and without any further payment, consideration or notice from Goodguys, and in the sole discretion of Goodguys, to:
- photograph, draw, depict, copy characterize, and/or recreate any images or likeness of the vehicle, and/or each of said persons;
- design, recreate, manufacture, produce, use, distribute and/or sell copies, replicas, miniature and/or toy models of the vehicle;
- print, publish, distribute, disclose, and/or release details and /or information about the vehicle and/or any of said persons; and
- create, assemble, manufacture, print, distribute and/or sell advertising, magazines, brochures, flyers, posters, T-shirts, miniature
and toys models, packaging, and/or articles of manufacture which show said vehicle and/or said persons, and/or any image thereof.
These rights to Goodguys include, but are not limited to, any proprietary rights, intellectual property and/or copyright interests necessary to carry out each of the above-identified activities, and further includes world-wide, non-exclusive and royalty-free license.