Alameda County Fairgrounds
4501 Pleasanton Avenue, Pleasanton, CA 94566
Event Contact Information:
- Goodguys Office Phone: (925) 838-9876
- Fairgrounds in Pleasanton Phone: (925) 426-7600
- Alameda County Fairgrounds Website
- Click Here For A Facility Map (PDF)
- Saturday, May 31- 8:00am to 5:00pm
- Sunday, June 1 - 8:00am to 4:00pm
|Spectator Pricing||Online Pre-Sale*||At The Gate|
|General Admission (ages 13+)||$15.00||$18.00|
|Kids (ages 7-12)||$6.00||$6.00|
|Kids (ages 6 & under)||N/A||Free|
|Parking||$8.00 fee charged by the Alameda County Fairgrounds|
|Military Personnel||Show your active or retired military ID for $5 off your General Admission ticket!|
|* Online discount ends at Midnight the day before the event.|
- Over 2,000 American Made or Powered Hot Rods, Customs, Classics, Muscle Cars and Trucks of all years
- Indoor Car Show Exhibit
- Indoor Custom Bicycle Exhibit
- Goodguys Autocross
- Vendor & Manufacturer Exhibits
- Hot Rodders of Tomorrow Engine Building Challenge
- Swap Meet
- AutoTrader Classics Cars 4 Sale Corral
- Model & Pedal Car Show
- TVQM Racing
- Special Indoor Display of Mustangs Celebrating the 50th Anniversary!
- Free Kids Entertainment - Revell Model Car Make n’ Take, PPG Kids Coloring Contest, Clowns & More!
- Pinstripers Brush Bash
- 2014 Goodguys / Hemmings Muscle Machines Muscle Car of the Year Finalist
- Specialty Sales Classics Pick
- Goodguys Gazette Pick
- Goodguys Pick
Special Parking Areas
- Mighty Muscle ('55 - '72)
- YoungGuys/Gals presented by Jet-Hot Performance Coatings
- Trick Truck Corral
- Saturday 5/31 - 9:00am to Noon & 1:00pm to 4:00pm
- Sunday 6/1 - 8:00am to Noon
- Click Here For More Details About Goodguys AutoCross
VEHICLE REGISTRATION INFORMATION:
“Show & Shine” Pre-Registration
To display your vehicle at a Goodguys Get-Together event, you do not need to be a Goodguys Member*. For all years of American made and/or powered vehicles, we offer the opportunity for you to participate in and display your vehicle at the show with a “Show & Shine Registration” good for both days of the event. Your registration comes with space to display your vehicle as well as a Goodguys Goodie Bag, 2 adult weekend tickets to the show, Children’s Passes, the opportunity to participate in Goodguys AutoCross, a chance to win a Goodguys Award and more! And if you register before pre-registration ends on 5/16/13, you’ll save $10 OFF the At-Event price!*
* In order to pre-register and save $10 Off the At-Event price, you must be a current Goodguys Gold or Silver Member.
You can sign-up to become a member for as little as $20 (Silver Membership) or $35 (Gold Membership). Your Goodguys membership not only gets you 12 monthly digital or hard-copy issues of the Goodguys Gazette Magazine, it also gets you loads of exclusive Goodguys Members-Only benefits and perks including discounts on car registrations and merchandise, access to the Goodguys “Good Deal” Member Discount Program, a personalized ID card and more! CLICK HERE TO BECOME A MEMBER or call (925) 838-9876.
- Pre-Registration has closed for this event. Please see At-Event Registration information below.
* Please Note: Online Pre-Registration closes at midnight on 5/16/14 (2 weeks prior to the event).
“At-Event” Vehicle Registration
If you miss the Pre-Registration cut-off date for this event, which is 5/16/14, don’t worry… you can still register your vehicle the weekend of the show at the Fairgrounds in Pleasanton during the following hours:
SWAP MEET & AUTOTRADER CLASSICS CARS 4 SALE CORRAL
If you would like to sell automotive parts or memorabilia in the Ahwooga.com Swap Meet or a vehicle in the AutoTrader Classics Cars 4 Sale Corral, you have several options as follows:
For The Swap Meet:
Option 1: Click Here To Download The Swap Meet Print Application And Fax Or Mail In (PDF)
Option 3: Click Here To Register Online
For The AutoTrader Classics Cars 4 Sale Corral:
Option 1: Call (925) 838-9876 ext. 0
Option 2: Click Here To Register Online
* Please note: “Swap Meet” & Cars 4 Sale Corral” registrations are handled separately. To register for the AutoTrader Classics Cars 4 Sale Corral at the event, refer to the “At-Event” vehicle registration listed above.
Make a vacation out of your trip to a Goodguys show by exploring and experiencing the many great local attractions, sporting events, museums, gardens and restaurants in the surrounding area.
Model & Pedal Car Show
If you are interested in participating in the Model & Pedal Car show, please contact Mike Carroll at (530) 872-4985
Goodgals Arts & Crafts Gallery
There are no Arts & Crafts at this event.
• $30.00 per night 30 amp service (except during black out times)
• $35.00 per night 50 amp service (except during black out times)
• $45.00 per night 30 amp service pull through (except during black out times)
• $50.00 per night 50 amp service pull through (except during black out times)
• $6.00 per night per additional vehicle
You can make reservations in advance (suggested) calling the Fairgrounds in Pleasanton at (925) 426-7600.
Event Scooters will provide the scooter rental service for this event. You can make reservations by calling (567) 674-8729 or on their website by clicking here
For all media inquiries, please contact John Drummond at (650) 393-5699 or e-mail him here
Online Pre-Registration closes at midnight on 5/16/14 (2 weeks prior to the event).
No golf carts or motorized conveyances are allowed! Exceptions will be made for disabled participants with single-person conveyances only.
No pets, cans, bottles, bicycles, scooters or roller/inline skates are allowed on grounds.