March 14-16, 2014
Texas Motor Speedway
3545 Lone Star Circle, Fort Worth, TX 76177
Event Contact Information:
- Goodguys Office Phone: (925) 838-9876
- Texas Motor Speedway Phone: (817) 215-8500
- Texas Motor Speedway Official Website
- Facility Map
- Friday, March 14 - 8:00am to 5:00pm
- Saturday, March 15 - 8:00am to 5:00pm
- Sunday, March 16 - 8:00am to 3:00pm
Spectator Admission & Pricing
- General Admission (ages 13+) - $18.00
- Kids Admission (ages 7-12) - $6.00
- Kids (ages 6 & under) - FREE
- Parking - FREE
- Military Personnel – Show your active or retired military ID for $5 off your General Admission ticket!
- Over 2,000 Rods, Customs, Classics, Muscle Cars and Trucks thru '72
- All American Sunday
- Goodguys Autocross
- Cruise The Texas Motor Speedway Track
- Team Texas NASCAR Stock Car Rides (additional fee required)
- Vendor & Manufacturer Exhibits
- Hot Rodders of Tomorrow Engine Building Challenge
- Swap Meet
- AutoTrader Classics Cars 4 Sale Corral
- Live Music Entertainment
- Goodgals Arts & Crafts Gallery
- Free Kids Entertainment - Revell Model Car Make n’ Take, PPG Kids Coloring Contest, Clowns & More!
- Complimentary Guest Shuttles provided from spectator parking
Cruises & Parties
- Saturday Night Track Cruise - 5:00pm to 8:00pm
- Sunday Afternoon Track Cruise - Noon to 1:00pm
- 2014 Goodguys / Vintage Air Custom Rod of the Year Finalist
- 2014 Goodguys / Hemmings Muscle Machines Muscle Car of the Year Finalist
- Goodguys Gazette Pick
- Goodguys Builder's Choice Top 10
- Goodguys Pick
Special Parking Areas
- Ya Gotta Drive Em' presented by Goodyear Tires
- Homebuilt Heaven presented by Speedway Motors
- Mighty Muscle
- Goodguys Builder's Choice
- YoungGuys/Gals presented by Jet-Hot High Performance Coatings
- Trick Truck Corral
- Deuce Doin’s
- All American Sunday
- Friday 3/14 – 9:00am to Noon & 1:00pm to 4:00pm
- Saturday 3/15 - 9:00am to Noon & 1:00pm to 4:00pm
- All American Sunday 3/16 - 8:00am to Noon
- Click Here For More Details About Goodguys AutoCross
VEHICLE REGISTRATION INFORMATION:
“Show & Shine” Pre-Registration
For all vehicles 1972 and older, we offer the opportunity for you to participate in and display your vehicle at the show with a “Show & Shine Registration” good for all three days of the event. Your registration comes with space to display your vehicle as well as a Goodguys Goodie Bag, Tickets to the event, Children’s Passes, the chance to participate in Goodguys AutoCross, win a Goodguys Award and more!
To display your vehicle in our Show & Shine, you need to be a Goodguys Member. If you’re currently a Goodguys Member, you can display your vehicle all three days of the show for just $55.
Not a Goodguys member? No problem! You can sign-up to become a member for as little as $20 (Silver Membership) or $35 (Gold Membership). Your Goodguys membership not only gets you 12 monthly digital or hard-copy issues of the Goodguys Gazette Magazine, it also gets you loads of exclusive Goodguys Members-Only benefits and perks including discounts on car registrations and merchandise, access to the Goodguys “Good Deal” Member Discount Program, a personalized ID card and more! CLICK HERE TO BECOME A MEMBER or call (925) 838-9876
- Online Pre-Registration has closed for this event
- Print Registration Form (PDF)
- or call 925-838-9876
** Please Note: The final day to pre-register online for this event is 3/2/14 (2 weeks prior to the event).
“All American Sunday” Pre-Registration
For the car guys and gals who own a vehicle newer than our traditional 1972 cut-off date, we offer the “All American Sunday Registration” for all years of American made and/or powered vehicles on Sunday, March 16 only. Your registration comes with space to display your vehicle on Sunday only as well as a Goodguys Goodie Bag, Tickets to the event, Children’s Passes, the chance to participate in Goodguys AutoCross, win a Goodguys Award and more!
If you are a Goodguys Member, you can pre-register to display your vehicle at our All American Sunday, online or by phone at (925) 838-9876 before 3/2/14 or you can register on the Sunday of the event at DWF Marriott Hotel & Golf Club, located at 3300 Championship Parkway in Fort Worth, TX between the hours of 7am to Noon for just $30.
Non-Members can only register their vehicle for our All American Sunday on the Sunday of the event at the DWF Marriott Hotel & Golf Club, located at 3300 Championship Parkway in Fort Worth, TX between the hours of 7am to Noon. Registration for non-members is just $40 ($30 with the discount coupon below). CLICK HERE TO BECOME A MEMBER or call (925) 838-9876.
- Click Here For More Information About All American Sunday
- Click Here For An At-Event $10 OFF All American Sunday Coupon
* Please Note: Online Pre-Registration closes at midnight on 3/2/14 (2 weeks prior to the event)
“At-Event” Vehicle Registration
If you miss the Pre-Registration cut-off date for this event, which is 3/2/14, don’t worry… you can still register your vehicle the weekend of the show at DWF Marriott Hotel & Golf Club, located at 3300 Championship Parkway in Fort Worth, TX during the following hours:
- Thursday 3/13 - 10:00am to 5:00pm
- Friday 3/14 - 7:00am to 5:00pm
- Saturday 3/15 - 7:00am to 3:00pm
- Sunday 3/16 - 7:00am to noon
SWAP MEET & AUTOTRADER CLASSICS CARS 4 SALE CORRAL
If you would like to sell automotive parts or memorabilia in the Swap Meet or a vehicle in the AutoTrader Classics Cars 4 Sale Corral, please contact the Swap Meet Director for this event using the information below:
P.O. Box 21311
Columbus, OH 43221
- Click Here To Download A Registration Form (PDF)
- Click Here For More Information About Goodguys Swap Meets & Cars 4 Sale Corral
Goodguys has partnered with many quality and convenient local area hotels to provide travelers discounted nightly rates. Space is limited so book your rooms today!
Make a vacation out of your trip to a Goodguys show by exploring and experiencing the many great local attractions, sporting events, museums, gardens and restaurants in the surrounding area.
Goodgals Arts & Crafts Gallery
If you are interested in selling in the Goodgals Arts & Crafts Gallery, please contact:
Onsite RV camping is available for $35.00 per night. Campsites open on Wednesday, March 12 at 1:00pm, include water and electricity and are first come, first serve. CASH ONLY please.
Event Scooters will provide the scooter rental service for this event. You can make reservations by calling (567) 674-8729 or on their website by clicking here
For all media inquiries, please contact Betsy Bennett at (503) 246-0237 or e-mail her here.
Online Pre-Registration closes at midnight on 3/2/14 (2 weeks prior to the event).
No golf carts or motorized conveyances are allowed! Exceptions will be made for disabled participants with single-person conveyances only.
No pets, cans, bottles, bicycles, scooters or roller/inline skates are allowed on grounds.