November 14-16, 2014
WestWorld of Scottsdale
16601 North Pima Road, Scottsdale, AZ 85260
Event Contact Information:
- Goodguys Office Phone: (925) 838-9876
- WestWorld of Scottsdale Phone: (480) 312-6802
- WestWorld of Scottsdale Website
- Click Here For A Facility Map (PDF) (Coming Soon)
- Friday, November 14 - 8:00am to 4:00pm
- Saturday, November 15 - 8:00am to 4:00pm
- Sunday, November 16 - 8:00am to 3:00pm
Spectator Admission & Pricing
- General Admission (ages 13+) - $18.00
- Kids Admission (ages 7-12) - $6.00
- Kids (ages 6 & under) - FREE
- Parking - $5.00 fee charged by WestWorld of Scottsdale
- Spectator Tickets On Sale January 14, 2014
- Over 3,000 Rods, Customs, Classics, Muscle Cars and Trucks thru '72
- See The Goodguys Top 12 Cars of the Year in the Champions Arena
- See the "Goodguys Gold" Award Winners From the 2014 SEMA Show
- All American Sunday
- Goodguys Autocross
- Goodguys AutoCross Shootout Finals
- Vendor & Manufacturer Exhibits
- Swap Meet
- AutoTrader Classics Cars 4 Sale Corral
- Model & Pedal Car Show
- Free Kids Entertainment - Revell Model Car Make n’ Take, PPG Kids Coloring Contest, Clowns & More!
- Complimentary Guest Shuttles provided from spectator parking
Cruises & Parties
- Thursday Hot Rod Cruise
- Thursday Kick Off Party
- T.G.I.F Party
- Judy Murray Memorial Award
- 2015 Goodguys / Hemmings Muscle Machines Muscle Car of the Year Finalist
- PPG Dream Car
- Goodguys Builder's Choice Awards by Hot Rods by Dean
- 2014 AutoCrosser of the Year
Special Parking Areas
- Ya Gotta Drive Em' presented by Goodyear Tires
- Homebuilt Heaven presented by Speedway Motors
- Mighty Muscle
- Goodguys Builder's Choice
- YoungGuys/Gals presented by Jet-Hot Performance Coatings
- Trick Truck Corral
- Deuce Doin’s
- All American Sunday
- Friday 11/14 – 9:00am to Noon
- Friday 11/14 - 1:00pm to 4:00pm (Last qualifier for Final Shootout)
- Saturday 11/15 - 9:00am to Noon (Finals Shootout Qualifying)
- Saturday 11/15 - 1:00pm to 4:00pm (Finals Shootout)
- All American Sunday 11/16 - 8:00am to Noon
- Click Here For More Details About Goodguys AutoCross
VEHICLE REGISTRATION INFORMATION:
“Show & Shine” Pre-Registration
For all vehicles 1972 and older, we offer the opportunity for you to participate in and display your vehicle at the show with a “Show & Shine Registration” good for all three days of the event. Your registration comes with space to display your vehicle as well as a Goodguys Goodie Bag, Tickets to the event, Children’s Passes, the chance to participate in Goodguys AutoCross, win a Goodguys Award and more!
To display your vehicle in our Show & Shine, you need to be a Goodguys Member. If you’re currently a Goodguys Member, you can display your vehicle all three days of the show for just $55.
Not a Goodguys member? No problem! You can sign-up to become a member for as little as $20 (Silver Membership) or $35 (Gold Membership). Your Goodguys membership not only gets you 12 monthly digital or hard-copy issues of the Goodguys Gazette Magazine, it also gets you loads of exclusive Goodguys Members-Only benefits and perks including discounts on car registrations and merchandise, access to the Goodguys “Good Deals” Member Discount Program, a personalized ID card and more! CLICK HERE TO BECOME A MEMBER or call (925) 838-9876.
** Please Note: The final day to pre-register online for this event is 11/2/14 (2 weeks prior to the event).
“All American Sunday” Pre-Registration
For the car guys and gals who own a vehicle newer than our traditional 1972 cut-off date, we offer the “All American Sunday Registration” for all years of American made and/or powered vehicles on Sunday, November 16 only. Your registration comes with space to display your vehicle on Sunday only as well as a Goodguys Goodie Bag, Tickets to the event, Children’s Passes, the chance to participate in Goodguys AutoCross, win a Goodguys Award and more!
If you are a Goodguys Member, you can pre-register to display your vehicle at our All American Sunday, online or by phone at (925) 838-9876 beginning 1/1/14 and before 11/2/14 or you can register on the Sunday of the event at WestWorld of Scottsdale between the hours of 7am to Noon for just $30.
Non-Members can only register their vehicle for our All American Sunday on the Sunday of the event at WestWorld of Scottsdale between the hours of 7am to Noon. Registration for non-members is just $40 ($30 with the discount coupon below). CLICK HERE TO BECOME A MEMBER or call (925) 838-9876.
- Click Here For More Information About All American Sunday
- Click Here For An At-Event $10 OFF All American Sunday Coupon
“At-Event” Vehicle Registration
If you miss the Pre-Registration cut-off date for this event, which is 11/2/14, don’t worry… you can still register your vehicle the weekend of the show at WestWorld of Scottsdale during the following hours:
- Thursday 11/13 - 8:00am to 5:00pm
- Friday 11/14 - 7:00am to 5:00pm
- Saturday 11/15 - 7:00am to 3:00pm
- Sunday 11/16 - 7:00am to noon
SWAP MEET & AUTOTRADER CLASSICS CARS 4 SALE CORRAL
If you would like to sell automotive parts or memorabilia in the Swap Meet or a vehicle in the AutoTrader Classics Cars 4 Sale Corral, please contact the Swap Meet Director for this event using the information below:
5532 East Galvin
Cave Creek, AZ 85331
- Click Here To Download A Registration Form (PDF)
- Click Here For More Information About Goodguys Swap Meets & Cars 4 Sale Corral
Goodguys has partnered with many quality and convenient local area hotels to provide travelers discounted nightly rates. Space is limited so book your rooms today!
- Click Here For A Preferred Hotel List (PDF) (Coming Soon)
- Click Here for the Interactive Hotel Map
Make a vacation out of your trip to a Goodguys show by exploring and experiencing the many great local attractions, sporting events, museums, gardens and restaurants in the surrounding area.
Model & Pedal Car Show
Onsite RV camping is available for $28.73/night including tax. Campsites include full hook-ups.
- For more info call (480) 312-6802.
- RV Rentals available at: www.goingplacesrv.com
Please Note: WestWorld has been having issues will people releasing grey water onto the ground. Therefore, a $100 fee per incident will be administered. Also...$250 will be administered if shavings are brought onto the facility.
Event Scooters will provide the scooter rental service for this event. You can make reservations by calling (567) 674-8729 or on their website by clicking here.
For all media inquiries, please contact Betsy Bennett at (503) 246—0237 or e-mail her here.
Online Pre-Registration closes at midnight on 11/2/14 (2 weeks prior to the event).
No golf carts or motorized conveyances are allowed! Exceptions will be made for disabled participants with single-person conveyances only.
No pets, cans, bottles, bicycles, scooters or roller/inline skates are allowed on grounds.