August 23 - 25, 2013
The Fairgrounds in Pleasanton
4501 Pleasanton Avenue, Pleasanton, CA 94566
Event Contact Information:
- Goodguys Office Phone: (925) 838-9876
- Fairgrounds in Pleasanton Phone: (925) 426-7600
- Fairgrounds in Pleasanton Website
- Click Here For A Facility Map (PDF)
- Friday, August 23 - 8:00am to 5:00pm
- Saturday, August 24 - 8:00am to 5:00pm
- Sunday, August 25 - 8:00am to 3:00pm
Spectator Admission & Pricing
- General Admission (ages 13+) - $18.00
- Kids Admission (ages 7-12) - $6.00
- Kids (ages 6 & under) - FREE
- Parking - $8.00 fee charged by Fairgrounds
- Purchase Tickets Here
- Click Here For A Military Discount Coupon
- Over 3,500 Hot Rods, Customs, Classics, Muscle Cars and Trucks thru '72
- Ahwooga.com Swap Meet
- AutoTrader Classics Cars 4 Sale Corral
- Vendor & Manufacturer Exhibits
- Giant WEME Mini-Engine Display
- Model & Pedal Car Show
- Indoor Cushman Display
- Pinstripers Brush Bash & Auction
- Goodgals Arts & Crafts Gallery
- Live Music Entertainment
- Tether Car Races
- Nitro Thunderfest
- Free Kids Entertainment - Revell Model Car Make n’ Take, PPG Kids Coloring Contest, Clowns & More!
- Rod and Wheelers to Serve as West Coast Nationals Featured Club
Click here for the full Weekend Happening's schedule - PDF
Cruises & Parties
- Fred Zimmerman Memorial Hot Rod Week - Click Here For Complete Details
- Thursday Kick Off Party at the Pleasanton Hilton
- Friday Night Hot Rod Bash & Dance Party at the Pleasanton Hilton
- Saturday Night Party & Dance Following the Crowning of the America’s Most Beautiful Street Road Award at the Pleasanton Hilton
- 2013 America’s Most Beautiful Street Rod
- 2013 Muscle Car of the Year Finalist
- 2013 Truck of the Year Early Finalist
- Goodguys Builders Choice Awards
- PPG Dream Car
- Specialty Sales Classics Award
- Burnham Memorial
- Ewing Memorial
- Olsen Memorial
- Goodguys Pick
Special Parking Areas
- Goodguys Builder's Choice
- Mighty Muscle ('55-'72)
- Trick Truck Corral
- Ya Gotta Drive 'em
- Homebuilt Heaven
- Good Wood
- Forty Fords Forever
- Deuce Doin’s
VEHICLE REGISTRATION INFORMATION:
2014 Early Bird Registration Information:
“Show & Shine” Pre-Registration
For all vehicles 1972 and older, we offer the opportunity for you to participate in and display your vehicle at the show with a “Show & Shine Registration” good for all three days of the event. Your registration comes with space to display your vehicle as well as a Goodguys Goodie Bag, Tickets to the event, Children’s Passes, the chance to win a Goodguys Award and more! And if you register before pre-registration ends on 8/9/13, you’ll save $10 OFF the at-event price! To display your vehicle in our Show & Shine, you need to be a Goodguys Member. If you’re currently a Goodguys Member, you can display your vehicle all three days of the show for just $55 or save $10 off the registration cost and pay only $45 if you pre-register before pre-registration closes for this event on 8/9/13. Not a Goodguys member? No problem! You can sign-up to become a member for as little as $20 (Silver Membership) or $35 (Gold Membership). Your Goodguys membership not only gets you 12 monthly digital or hard-copy issues of the Goodguys Gazette Magazine, it also gets you loads of exclusive Goodguys Members-Only benefits and perks including discounts on car registrations and merchandise, access to the Goodguys “Good Deals” Member Discount Program, a personalized ID card and more! CLICK HERE TO BECOME A MEMBER or call (925) 838-9876.
- Online Pre-Registration for this event has closed. See At-Event registration below.
* Please Note: Online Pre-Registration closes at midnight on 8/9/13 (2 weeks prior to the event).
“At-Event” Vehicle Registration
If you miss the Pre-Registration cut-off date for this event, which is 8/9/13, don’t worry… you can still register your vehicle the weekend of the show at the host hotel, Pleasanton Hilton located at 7050 Johnson Drive in Pleasanton, CA, on the following days and hours:
- Thursday 8/22 - 8:00am to 7:00pm
- Friday 8/23 - 8:00am to 7:00pm
- Saturday 8/24 - 6:00am to 3:00pm
Or at the Fairgrounds in Pleasanton on:
- Sunday 8/25 - 7:00am to noon (Enter at Gate 12 off of Valley Avenue or Rose Avenue off of Hopyard)
AHWOOGA.COM SWAP MEET &
AUTOTRADER CLASSICS CARS 4 SALE CORRAL
If you would like to sell automotive parts or memorabilia in the Ahwooga.com Swap Meet or a vehicle in the AutoTrader Classics Cars 4 Sale Corral, please contact the Swap Meet Director for this event using the information below:
For The Ahwooga.com Swap Meet:
Option 1: Click Here To Download The Swap Meet Print Application And Fax Or Mail In (PDF)
Option 3: Click Here To Register Online
For The AutoTrader Classics Cars 4 Sale Corral:
Option 1: Call (925) 838-9876 ext. 0
Option 2: Click Here To Register Online
* Please note: “Swap Meet” & Cars 4 Sale Corral” registrations are handled separately. To register for the Cars 4 Sale Corral at the event, refer to the “At-Event” vehicle registration listed above.
Goodguys has partnered with many quality and convenient local area hotels to provide travelers discounted nightly rates. Space is limited so book your rooms today!
Make a vacation out of your trip to a Goodguys show by exploring and experiencing the many great local attractions, sporting events, museums, gardens and restaurants in the surrounding area.
Model & Pedal Car Show
If you are interested in participating in the Model & Pedal Car show, please contact Mike Carroll at (530) 872-4985.
Goodgals Arts & Crafts Gallery
If you are interested in selling in the Goodgals Arts & Crafts Gallery, please contact:
P.O. Box 4558
Davis, CA 95617
Onsite RV camping 20’x50’ spaces are available for $28.00 per night by calling the Fairgrounds in Pleasanton at (925) 426-7600.
Event Scooters will provide the scooter rental service for this event. You can make reservations by calling (567) 674-8729 or on their website by clicking here
For all media inquiries, please contact John Drummond at (650) 393-5699 or e-mail him here
Online Pre-Registration closes at midnight on 8/9/13 (2 weeks prior to the event).
No golf carts or motorized conveyances are allowed! Exceptions will be made for disabled participants with single-person conveyances only.
No pets, cans, bottles, bicycles, scooters or roller/inline skates are allowed on grounds.